Friday, September 14, 2007

AHHHH






I met with my Hamptons House clients this morning at 8 a.m. We had it so early so we would have enough time - we can get carried away. I stayed up until about 4 getting ready. I have such a hard time focusing on this job. It's overwhelming usually - then in crunch time I'm on a role. I could stay up all night (and almost always do).

Now, 4 hours later, I'm still on a high. They loved it. and now I love them. We had soo much fun! We communicate well and have so much fun talking about their place. It is so ridiculously gratifying to hear them say "I love it". I get so nervous, worrying that I will miss something or they won't "get" something I'm trying to do - but no, they do . . . and they love it!

I'm on cloud nine. I love that they love what I love - and they're going to pay me to do it! Perfect relationship.

No comments: