Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Traditional Streak

I've always had a hard time putting my finger on where I fit between traditional and contemporary.  I am constantly excited about new ideas and clean contemporary looks, but I can't help it.  I melt when i see beautifully lived in things as well.  I guess my favorite part about each is how they can compliment and showcase the other.
I have been doing a lot of work on one of THE most traditional projects I have ever been a part of.  It's also a project with the biggest budget I have ever seen.  Sooo, I've been loving so many of the amazing traditional works too.  This article introduced me to someone more on the traditional side, yet with a daring flare for bucking the system as well.
The designer's name is Max Rollitt.







1 comment:

chelsea james said...

i love the traditional stuff. keep them coming girl, i love to see a little of inside your creative brain