Saturday, January 30, 2010

Change of Pace


Because of the nature of what I do (independently work in interior design) my life can go from being really mellow - working 4-5 hours a week, skiing every other day, sleeping in most days - to non stop 80 hour weeks. Right now I'm in the later and I couldn't be more pleased/grateful/tiered. Last night I was up until 3:30 doing drawings and I was at an appointment at 9 going over plumbing with a contractor. I do love a change of pace.

I'm back in the city and it feels great to be home. I love switching to this after meandering the streets of Missoula only a week before. They both have great advantages and I hope to take full advantage of this one while I'm here.

Side note, I priced this beautiful piece for a client today. Unfortunately I showed them images of it before pricing it. $14,000. A little more than I expected.

1 comment:

chelsea b james said...

what a little sugar mama