Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Salt Lake City . . . hmmm

Since I left for school I haven't been feeling like I would like moving back to Salt Lake - any time soon anyway.

I must admit, since being here I have been thinking a lot more about working here, and I would love it if I found a job that I really liked of course.

Until I am ready for that here are the other places that I'm thinking I want to look into

Europe:
Stockholm, Sweden
Denmark
Helsinki, Finland
England

East Coast
Carolina (not absolutely sure why, but I have a feeling)
New York City
Boston

Non Costal
Colorado
Montana
Sante Fe
Northern Idaho

West Coast
Portland
San Francisco
South of San Francisco
Seattle

I talk like I would be able to get a job in any of these places.
I do know that if I could have my way I would have a home base in one of these places, and then I could travel and work and play and work and travel. There are a lot of people who can't travel a lot for work - so there should be opportunities for people who want to right?

Mostly I'm thinking i would like to keep working in residential. I like working with people and their life styles, their ideas, their families.

No comments: